This position responsible for daily managing and monitoring computer system operations. The operators are the first line of defense for incident, availability and problem management. This position works weekend and night shifts.
Key operational responsibilities
1. Responsible for monitoring all system statuses
2. Manages system back ups and batch processes
3. Coordinates all outage system communications
4. Assist customers and other IT personal for 1st level support
5. Address any alerts sent to them via automated notification or by manual monitoring.
6. Follow normal problem escalation procedures to address issues in a timely manner
Operators contact and work with 3rd party vendors when needed
Data Center Manager
Required a High School Diploma, some college preferred
4+ years experience in IT industry
1+ exp Wintel servers or Cisco networks
2+ years of experience as a computer operator or system analyst
1+ years of experience/skills with IBM AS400 iSeries platforms and utilities (command line)
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES REQUIRED
· Proficient in Microsoft Windows XP and Microsoft Office suites a plus
· Microsoft Windows Server experience a plus
· Help Systems Robot Scheduler or equivalent experience a plus
Electrolux Home Products, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE). Qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, disability, or veteran status. If you need assistance or an accommodation during the application process because of a disability, it is available upon request. The company is pleased to provide such assistance, and no applicant will be penalized as a result of such a request.
Electrolux - 22 months ago
copy to clipboard