ACAC Crozet, located in Old Trail Village, is currently seeking a part-time Kids Zone Team Member. He/She provides for the safety and well-being of every child in acac's Kids Zone. The ideal Kids Zone Team Member candidate must love children, be able to multi-task, and work in a fast paced environment. The Kids Zone team member will possess and maintain current CPR, AED and First Aid certifications, be able to comply with the physical requirements of the job, and be willing to work a flexible schedule which includes days, evenings, weekends, and holidays. The Kids Zone Team Member reports to the Crozet Site Managers.
The responsibilities of the position include, but are not limited to:
• Provide basic child care in order to give children a well balanced experience.
• Develop relationships with children and their parents that foster a high level of trust and sense of security.
• When caring for infants, provide bottle feeding and diaper changing.
• Greet children and their parents in a friendly and courteous manner to ensure smooth transition into Kids Zone.
• Provide feedback to supervisors and attend team meetings.
• Complete proper, safe check-in and check-out processes for children.
• Maintain a clean, safe, neat and orderly Kids Zone.
• Execute timely arrival and pick up of children.
• Remain competent in administering acac’s Safety Action plan and assure that you are alert and prepared for any emergency.
• Learn and utilize acac's emergency procedures including incident reports and use of the internal communication systems.
• Understand and follow acac policies and procedures to ensure the safety and well-being of every member and guest in Kids Zone.