VoIP System Administrator (Job Number: 321934)
We are looking for a Voice/VoIP Engineer with high exposure to traditional voice, data and IP Telephony technologies, as well as knowledge and experience with a converged environment. The individual will be a member of the team that designs and manages the NASA Voice converged infrastructure at the Goddard Space Flight Center (GSFC).
Job responsibilities will include:
· Meeting with customers to understand requirements, and creating design and test documentation
· Advanced administration, configuration, implementation, and maintenance of VoIP platforms.
· Support 24x7 business critical platforms, on-call responses, and on-site repair responses
· Resolving complex incidents and problems related to VoIP and QoS.
· Maintaining and upgrading existing hardware, software applications
· Working with Telecommunications providers and 3rd party hardware/software maintenance vendors.
· Creating appropriate documentation for IT Governance, Configuration Management, and Work Instructions
Create appropriate documentation for IT Governance, Configuration Management, and Work Instructions
Experience in CISCO VoIP, TCP/IP Internetworking, TDMoIP, and IP/PBX Trunking.
POTS/PBX systems, theory, and methodology
Experience working to a structured project schedule
Knowledge of NASA &/or Federal Government procedures
Bachelor's degree and 8 years of directly related experience. Additional years of experience may be accepted in lieu of degree.
SAIC is a FORTUNE 500® scientific, engineering, and technology applications company that uses its deep domain knowledge to solve problems of vital importance to the nation and the world, in national security, energy & environment, health and cybersecurity. The company's approximately 41,000 employees serve customers in the U.S. Department of Defense, the intelligence community, the U.S. Department of Homeland Security, other U.S. Government civil agencies and selected commercial markets. Headquartered in McLean, Va., SAIC had annual revenues of approximately $10.6 billion for its fiscal year ended January 31, 2012. For more information, visit www.saic.com. SAIC: From Science to Solutions®
Job Posting: Mar 18, 2013, 11:41:59 AM
Primary Location: United States-MD-BELTSVILLE
Clearance Level Must Currently Possess: None
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: None
Potential for Teleworking: No
Shift: Day Job
SAIC - 14 months ago
SAIC, Inc. is a provider of scientific, engineering, systems integration and technical services and solutions to all branches of the United...