Sales & Marketing: Sponsorship Services/Activation
Partner Relationship Manager - Loyalty Marketing - Professional Bull Riders (PBR) (Pueblo, Co)
Manage all aspects of PBR partner’s specific promotional platform to include logistical planning, social and digital media initiatives and strategies, content coordination, and spokesperson management while assuring positive results to meet or exceed partner’s business goals.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, & ABILITIES:
- Under the direction of the Director of Loyalty Marketing, lead all loyalty marketing efforts for the specified program to assure that all partner business needs are met
- Manage program marketing activities to include confirming all logistical arrangements for the program’s spokespeople and scheduled in-market activities and ensuring all details of execution are carried out according to set deadlines and within program budget
- Act as the day to day contact and liaison for the program’s spokespeople
- Ensure that all loyalty marketing efforts are consistent with PBR and PBR partner goals, value and integrity
- Manage all aspects of the program contract and promotional plan
- Assist in identifying and developing additional marketing and exposure opportunities for the partner program that aligns with established program goals and objectives
- Develop an in-depth understanding and knowledge of all aspects of the partner’s business strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats
- Cross-department coordination of activities with Licensing, Marketing, Public Relations, Digital Media, Television and Broadcast, Production and Partnership Marketing departments in order to proactively deliver value through the program
- Lead and contribute to the Loyalty and Partnership Marketing and Fulfillment teams in the planning, execution and evaluation of key program policies, strategies, plans, processes and initiatives including brand positioning/values
- Provide the Director of Loyalty Marketing with a weekly status report on all program marketing efforts and recommendations
- Strong project management experience
- Proven client business development experience
- Exceptional customer service and organizational skills
- Excellent written, oral and public presentation skills
- Detail oriented, comfortable with tight deadlines
- Social & Digital Media Experience preferred
- Research Background Preferred but not necessary
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office software – Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook
EDUCATION AND FORMAL TRAINING:
YEARS OF EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business Administration, or related field
- Minimum 4-7 years experience in entertainment or sports marketing partnership management or promotional program management, fan development
- Normal business hours Monday through Friday 8:00 am – 5:00 pm
- Must be able to travel, work extended hours, weekends and holidays
When you apply for this job online, you will be required to answer the following questions:
1. Give an example of a project that you oversaw and the outcome. Impact to the business?
2. Give an example of driving a Social Media campaign.
3. Are you able to relocate to Pueblo, CO?
4. What are your salary expectations?
5. List 3 References.
PBR - 7 months ago
Proving the axiom, "If you mess with the bull, you get the horns," Professional Bull Riders (PBR) promotes the sport of...