Effectively function as the aide to the teacher in assigned classroom, assisting with the daily operation in the classroom. Work in partnership with the classroom teacher and classroom associate teacher to provide a developmentally appropriate pre-school program utilizing approved curriculum resources. Responsible for the safety of the children in the classroom. CDC employees will work with children ranging from new born to five years old.
Start Date: This position will be filled on an as needed basis throughout the year.
Compensation: $9.00/hr up to 20 hours per week.
- Assist in daily operations
- Assist in serving meals
- Changing diapers
- Implement curriculum
- Comply with NAEYC and DFS licensing requirements
- High school diploma or equivalent education
- Ability to meet requirements of Wyoming Department of Family Services including but not limited to background check, tuberculosis test, health certification and ability to become first aid and CPR certified
- Child Development Associates (CDA)
Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer
Laramie County Community College is an equal opportunity and affirmative action educational institution and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, age, religion, genetic information, political affiliation or disability in admission or access to, or treatment or employment in, its educational programs or activities.
Laramie County Community College - 13 months ago