Volt is a publicly-traded Fortune 1000 corporation with major operations worldwide and has 60 years of experience and is a leader in the staffing industry. We work with many of the Fortune 500 and 1000 companies to provide workforce solutions and over 10,000 customer companies, ranging from small to large.
This position will support all human resources activities for staffing, benefits, employee relations and other HR functions as required. The position will also coordinate special activities, events and customer related programs that are managed by the HR (human resources) department.
The person will provide staffing support and manage candidate applicant flow to support hiring initiatives. The HR Coordinator will also provide ongoing applicant tracking and follow up for job offers and coordinate activities with various staffing vendors as required.
Other HR support duties for this position include handling benefits, open enrollment, new hire paperwork and various employee relations activities.
Volt is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
The ideal candidate will have experience supporting a variety of HR functions as a HR Coordinator or HR Staff Assistant including:
1. Staffing support experience including reviewing and screening resumes, calling applicants and setting up interviews and confirming job interest and offer acceptance.
2. Producing HR reports on staffing, benefits and employee related issues to communicate with senior management objectives.
3. Providing employee related communication regarding policies, procedures and/or documentation required for HR files and official company records.
4. Knowledge of HR laws, policies and operations procedures in a medium to large corporate environment.
5. Exceptional communication and time management skills to excel in a fast paced corporate HR environment with changing priorities.
Volt Workforce Solutions is one of the world’s leading staffing and workforce management companies, connecting qualified, motivated...