Job Category: Project Management
Clinical Licensure Required : N/A
Job Type: Full Time Position Summary:
This is an advanced senior level project management position. This position:
A minimum of 9 years of relevant experience required that includes the following: 5 years experience in a position required to do problem solving, problem analysis and creative solutions; 3 years experience in managing complex projects or equivalent experience At least 1 year managing large projects 2 years experience in leading and managing a diverse group of direct &/or indirect managers while also providing them coaching and mentoring Formal experience in utilizing project delivery methodology with supporting management practices like risk mgmt, change mgmt, scope mgmt, time mgmt and quality mgmt. Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, Project, PowerPoint and Visio Preferred Qualifications:
- Provides leadership to ensure Operational Excellence in the launch and tracking of Operations projects of any complexity while delivering the desired results within the agreed upon time frame and budget
- Coordinates the efforts of a cross unit/cross company teams that can include Customer Care, Mail Services, Clinical Ops, Benefits, Disease Mgmt, IT/TI, Product Development, Finance, HR, Procurement, and other corporate organizations
- Develops and manages to a project plan and timeline that covers estimates, requirements, design, construction, test, deployment and benefit tracking
- Owns problem analysis, solution validation, risk management, issue resolution/escalation, financial and change control management, organizational change management, and stakeholder engagement processes
- Adheres to the Operations Project Delivery Methodology, project management professional practices and standard tools and contributes to practice development in enhancing the standard tool kit
- Is not responsible for direct employees but may occasionally oversee and mentor contractors or junior members of the team
- May be responsible for interfacing and communicating directly with Senior Managers from all different areas of the company
- May be responsible for coordinating vendor work efforts related to a project Required Qualifications:
Proven ability to manage multiple concurrent projects and use effective judgment in prioritization and time allocation. Proven ability to manage a variety of projects with varying levels of complexity to successful completion. Formal experience in utilizing project delivery methodology with supporting management practices like risk mgmt, change mgmt, scope mgmt, time mgmt and quality mgmt. Proven ability to lead/drive teams that are cross-functional (strong matrix management). Strong problem analysis and solution development. Education:
Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited college or university is required. Certification in project management and/or quality management is preferred. Graduate studies is preferred but not required. Business Overview:
CVS Caremark, through our unmatched breadth of service offerings, is transforming the delivery of health care services in the U.S. We are an innovative, fast-growing company guided by values that focus on teamwork, integrity and respect for our colleagues and customers. What are we looking for in our colleagues? We seek fresh ideas, new perspectives, a diversity of experiences, and a dedication to service that will help us better meet the needs of the many people and businesses that rely on us each day.
As the nation’s largest pharmacy health care provider, we offer a wide range of exciting and fulfilling career opportunities across our three business units – MinuteClinic, pharmacy benefit management (PBM) and retail pharmacy. Our energetic and service-oriented colleagues work hard every day to make a positive difference in the lives of our customers.
Millions of times a day, close to home and across the country, we’re helping people on their path to better health.