Crestwood Convalescent Care is a 101 bed skilled nursing facility located in Port Angeles , WA and is the only skilled nursing facility with the town. From the facility you can see the Juan de Fuca Straits and the Olympic Mountain Range. It is conveniently located close to the area hospital and hosts a transitional apartment for patients prior to discharge. Our facility also provides outpatient services to the local community. Our rehab gym includes a variety of state of the art equipment including those for Accelerated Care Plus modalities. We offer flexible scheduling for our staff and provide therapy services 6 days per week. Our staff has over 78 years combined experience and was a finalist for Clinical Excellence and Rehab Department of the Year in 2009 and received a 2010 National Quality Service Award. Our rehab director was also voted Facility Rehab Coordinator of the Year for 2009.
ProStep Rehab builds a culture around “Revolutionizing Post-Acute Therapy.” We take pride in assisting therapists in reaching a work/life balance coupled with professional growth. This balance is achieved through a variety of programs including career ladders, attainable productivity standards and individual career mapping. We’re looking for someone who values education, professional growth, and a fun work environment.
SUMMARY OF POSITION: To provide occupational therapy services in compliance with state and federal regulations. Direction and supervision of Occupational Therapist Assistants as indicated .
Essential Functions ( But not limited to)
1. Provide evaluation and treatment of movement and cognitive disorders in
accordance with physician orders.
2. Treats all residents, visitors, and staff with courtesy.
3. Compliance with federal and state regulations, professional guidelines and
code of ethics for the profession of occupational therapy and provision of
occupational therapy services.
Essential Qualifications ( But not limited to)
1. Graduate of accredited entry level occupational therapy program.
2. State credentialing /licensure as required.
3. Synthesis of knowledge related to anatomy, physiology, and pathology for effective evaluation and treatment of movement and cognitive disorders.
4. Collaboration with members of the interdisciplinary team in delivery of patient care to maximize functional outcomes.
ProStep Rehabilitation - 9 months ago
ProStep is a company that believes in helping people live better, both our patients and our employees. We take pride in practicing with inte...