Sleep Technologist- Full-time Nights (36 hr/wk)
Responsible for the set-up, administration, post procedure functions of all manner of sleep diagnostic procedures, patient and family education. Directly reports to the Director of Pulmonology, Sleep Medicine & Critical Care.
- Minimum of High School graduate or GED required..
- Technical education in polysomnography very helpful and required if not experienced in respiratory care or sleep study.
- Graduate of an approved School of Respiratory Care helpful but not required if completed technical education in polysomnography
- 1 year of experience in all aspects of Polysomnography/EEG highly recommended.
- New program graduates will be considered.
- Certification or registry by the Board of Registered Polysomnographic Technologists desired and required within 12-months of employment.
- If respiratory therapist, must be certified and/or Registered Respiratory Therapist.
- Current BLS certification or complete within 30 days of employment or at first available class.
- ACLS preferred
MO-Moberly (Columbia region)
Moberly Regional Medical Center
1515 Union Ave., Moberly, MO
Forecasted paid hours per shift
Forecasted hours per pay week
Community Health Systems - 17 months ago