Responsible for analyzing and evaluating operational performance metrics and resources. Maps metrics against the Company's operational plans and tactical/strategic goals to ensure alignment and focus. Creates and facilitates reporting and analysis to evaluate operational initiatives and drive operational efficiencies. Develops and maintains standard reporting measures, quantitative explanation of relevant data, and ongoing analysis of alternatives and solutions. Quantitatively evaluates and recommends action plans, based on all operational reporting and analysis, in order to enhance the customer experience and drive operational efficiencies. Provides financial reporting, revenue analysis support, discount monitoring, promotional modeling, and subscriber reporting issue resolution to various departments within the company. Has in-depth experience, knowledge and skills in own discipline. Usually determines own work priorities. Acts as resource for colleagues with less experience.
- Ongoing system interface support, configuration, and maintenance. Daily, weekly and monthly reporting that is communicated out to technical operations. Ability to facilitate communication interdepartmentally to help drive operational efficiencies. Data analysis using Access, excel and/or SQL Report writing and analysis skills. Work with internal reporting groups to automate reporting. A minimum of 5 years of experience is necessary.
- Strong understanding of Video, CHSI and CDV knowledge from order entry through to the field. Ability to interpret data analysis to provide operational efficiencies to technical operations and call center groups. Strong writing and verbal communication skills with both internal and external groups. A minimum of 5 years of experience is necessary.
- Support provided to all Mile High technical operations teams. Coordination of meetings and/or facilitation/implementation of new processes out to the field. Drive best practices to create consistency and standardization across all Mile High technical teams.
- Consolidates data reports and delivers to help drive data-based strategic decision making. A minimum of 5 years of experience is necessary. Solid understanding of video, high-speed data, digital phone, Xfinity Home, and Commercial products and processes to deliver these products to the customer.
- Good understanding of Xfinity Home - particular to hitting the metrics, ATTR, ATTI, etc.
- Solid understanding of the MPJ, budget, forecast and actual processes and ability to build schedules that identify gaps.
- Solid knowledge of the billing system software, all programs and how they relate
- Ability to lead effective meetings
- Flexible scheduling as needed to support the business
- Provide reporting to leadership as requested
- Perform miscellaneous functions on an as needed basis
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Punctual, regular and consistent attendance
and analyses to support the business as necessary.
- Provides weekly, monthly, and annual reports. Provides special reports
provides analysis of master and transactional data.
- Supports efforts to maintain accurate master data. Extracts data and
recommends changes to management.
- Conduct regular audits to ensure data integrity.
- Identifies issues, analyzes available data and information, and
feasibility of proposed business strategies.
- Creates and maintains multiple operational reporting tools.
- Provides analytical support of actual results against budget and
strategic decision making.
- Consolidates data reports and delivers to help drive data-based
within the Company's billing systems.
- Provides analysis prior to and following any recommended changes.
- May create and maintain compliance reports that identify discrepancies
of data integrity.
- May conduct regular HRIS maintenance and audits to ensure the quality
accurately updated in a timely fashion.
- May ensure that all employee records in the HRIS databases are
- Provides user feedback to management and helps influence future
Provides day-to-day validation and spot checks.
- May provide guidance and direction on complex HRIS transactions.
- Ensures accuracy of data through partnerships with team members.
- May prepare reports to be used by other departments to correct billing
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters
nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) as necessary.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work
- Bachelors Degree or Equivalent
- Generally requires 5-7 years related experience
Comcast is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action/Drug-Free workplace employer.
- A minimum of 3-5 years experience in data analysis and reporting
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to analyze and solve problems; efficiently handle multiple duties under pressure with minimal supervision in a team environment with a positive attitude
- Strong quantitative and qualitative analysis capabilities
- Understanding of relational database concepts, strong spreadsheet and computer skills (including Microsoft products, with heavy emphasis on Excel, Access, MS reporting Services, SQL Server Management Studio-or other database software.)
- Strong focus on automating as much reporting as possible.
Comcast - 2 years ago
Comcast brings together the best in media and technology. We drive innovation to create the world’s best entertainment and online...