Don’t just find a job, find your calling!
Job Title: Concierge
Department: Property Management
Reports To: General Manager
There are so many options for jobs out there – why pick us? Just talk to one of our employees. You’ll hear things like “family culture,” “passion for customer service,” “training and development.” Aspen Heights strives to provide the best experience in student living across the country. We want to hire and develop the best talent to help deliver a truly above & beyond customer experience and we’ll stop at nothing in our quest to lead the industry.
Required Job Skills:
- Operations – Develop an active and working knowledge of all aspects of the property.
- Client Relations – Develop professional, service-based relationships with our clients, residents and vendors, working to anticipate their needs and wants as individuals.
- Leasing System – Become proficient in OneSite software in order to navigate system, answer questions and enter daily work order information.
- Marketing Events – Participate in leasing activities, and branding of the overall property through cutting-edge marketing campaigns and on-campus promotional events.
- Customer Loyalty – Assist in the creation and implementation of resident loyalty initiatives and programs.
- Maintenance Follow Up – Conduct daily follow up calls to residents to insure all maintenance issues have been handled appropriately.
- Property Awareness – Identify areas of need or concern on the property or in service as witnessed or learned from residents.
- Resident Focus Groups – Assist the Leasing or General Manager in identifying and scheduling resident focus groups.
- Product Knowledge – Gain a thorough understanding of the Aspen Heights company, product, property and direct competition.
- Open/Close – Responsible for opening and closing the office Monday – Friday.
- Creative - Shows imagination. Generates new ideas to problem solve and innovate around already established protocol.
- Organized - Plans and organizes tasks in an efficient productive manner. Focuses on key priorities. Can juggle multiple projects. Pays attention to detail.
- Empathetic - Understanding of others needs
- Adaptable - Adjusts quickly and is flexible to changing priorities. Copes effectively with complexity.
- Resilient- Able to be flexible and bend with changing circumstances
- Persuasive - Charisma drives loyalty; selling a vision and thinking on ones feet is desirable.
- Competitive - Has the desire to win and be the best; naturally self-motivated
- Customer Service – Provides “World Class Customer Service” to those with whom they interact with and serve on a daily basis.
- Self -starter – Takes initiative by jumping into tasks and responsibilities. Ability to thrive with little supervision and asks for assistance when needed.
- Technical - Understands how to use technology, social media and other tools relevant to the job
- 0 Factor - Mastering the needs of our customers. This is proactively knowing the needs and meeting them. This principle applies to how we treat fellow employees, people we manage, vendors, etc.
- Teamwork - We do not view the company by its departments but rather as one team committed to fulfill our mission statement.
- Constant Improvement - A commitment to never be satisfied with our performance. Through attitude, evaluation, and reporting we are committed to push ourselves to improve.
- Whatever It Takes - Once a goal is set we are committed to providing the tools, resources, and effort it takes to reach that goal.
- Innovation - We are committed, in all areas of the company, to encourage out of the box ideas and to constantly look for innovative approaches.
- Value Driven - We are committed to spending every dollar and minute of our time in the most efficient manner.
- Bachelor Degree, High School Diploma Required
- 1+ Year of experience
- Preferred industry experience in sales, customer service or hospitality
- High energy and a strong desire to be innovative in the student housing industry
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications
- Excellent written and verbal skills
Founded in 2006, Aspen Heights is a real estate development and management company. Our primary product currently is an all-student...