We're looking for a smart, motivated individual who thrives in an entrepreneurial environment and has experience with and a desire to evolve and manage a quality system. Quality is a critical function in our company and for our clients, and this opportunity is therefore a chance to be a critical part of our growing team.
Note that we are recruiting a Quality Director and a Quality Manager. We are open to candidates with a variety of experience levels and will determine title, compensation and exact job responsibilities based on the candidate who joins our team.
The individual hired will perform the following types of activities:
The ideal candidate:
- Lead management and maintenance of a quality system to maximize the quality and compliance of our offerings and meet the expectations of our regulated biopharma customers
- Serve as the primary contact with our clients, potential clients and partners for quality and compliance topics
- Manage and/or conduct a wide variety of quality activities including SOP creation and maintenance, computer system validation, data privacy oversight and risk-based auditing of external and internal systems
To apply, please email your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org .
- Has experience with quality systems, GCP, 21CFR11, computer system validation and privacy regulations in the pharmaceutical industry
- Has experience with the quality management of technology solutions for clinical trials
- Is a clear and efficient communicator in both written and verbal form; can confidently handle questions from clients and auditors in person, on the phone and in email or documents
- Is passionate about the use of technology to improve clinical research
TrialNetworks - 17 months ago