Managing optimization and adoption of Marketo marketing automation and Salesforce.com, within the NMD Division.
Primary duties include:
Responsibilities and Essential Duties:
- Working with marketing to develop and optimize Marketo workflows and business rules to support data capture and decision making
- Maintaining and enhancing the required integration between Salesforce and Marketo that preserves data integrity, avoids data duplication, and maintains a master record in Salesforce of all prospects and customer interactions
- Assisting marketing with the integration of ‘closed-loop’ marketing to sales automation into Salesforce with the right reporting and data analytics to support demand generation and customer retention activities.
Education and/or Experience:
- Executes basic level Salesforce.com customization (e.g., adding/changing custom fields within the Leads, Campaigns, Accounts, and Contacts objects) to position the system to support the pace of an evolving business model.
- Maintains and creates appropriate data flows within Marketo which reflect lead scoring tables and appropriate lead routing to appropriate teams.
- Creates appropriate forms and landing pages within Marketo to support all marketing events (e.g., webinars) and web-based assets (e.g., whitepapers); works with division’s web master to test and ensure accurate data flows
- Takes the necessary steps to review, clean, and prepare all external lists (e.g., tradeshow leads) prior to importing into Salesforce.com/Marketo. Steps include comparing external data with records based in Salesforce.com – importing the new data and updating the existing records.
- Monitors duplication issues in Salesforce.com and Marketo that filter past deduplication tools; performs manual deduplication process within Salesforce.com, as appropriate, using state of the art tools and executing with best practice techniques
- W orks with Marketo to execute Easy Merge deduplication, as necessary
Benefits: Ipswitch provides their employees a comprehensive full benefits package. Benefits include medical, dental, vision, 401K, tuition reimbursement, online training program, paid time off, fitness and wellness benefits. We value our employees and provide you a unique working environment to harvest your talents. It is an exciting time at Ipswitch! We would like to have you join our team.
- Bachelors degree; Master degree in business analytics preferred
Ipswitch, Inc. has been named one of the Boston Business Journal’s Best Places to Work in 2010, 2011 and 2012 in the greater Boston area. It is an exciting time at Ipswitch! We would like to have you join our team!!!
Ipswitch develops and markets innovative IT software that is easy to learn and use. More than 100 million people worldwide use Ipswitch...