Job ID : 2013-21001
# of Positions: 1
Posted Date: 11/5/2013
Job Location: AS-Pago Pago
Position Type: Regular Part Time
Category: Testing Center
At Pearson, we’re committed to a world that’s always learning and to our talented team who makes it all possible. From bringing lectures vividly to life to turning textbooks into laptop lessons, we are always reexamining the way people learn best, whether it’s one child in our own backyard or an education community across the globe.
We are bold thinkers and standout innovators who motivate each other to explore new frontiers in an environment that supports and inspires us to always be better. By pushing the boundaries of technology — and each other to surpass these boundaries — we create seeds of learning that become the catalyst for the world’s innovations, personal and global, large and small.
Pearson is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer and a member of E-Verify. All qualified applicants, including minorities, women, veterans, and people with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
Pearson VUE is seeking a Part-time Test Administrator for our Pago, Pago location.
Our ideal candidate demonstrates flexibility and teamwork.
This is strictly a part-time position and will remain as such.
- Ability to work 8-10 hours per week with an expectation to work more hours as needed.
- Employees must be available to work various shifts between the hours of 7:15 AM-2:00 PM every other Friday.
- Schedules are available at least 2 weeks in advance.
- Starting Pay $10.50 hr.
The Test Administrator position is responsible for providing a secure exam delivery and superior customer service in a comfortable friendly environment.
- Understands and complies with all testing procedures.
- Checks in examinees, verifies identification, and explains the exam process.
- Monitors examinees while testing.
- Maintains a secure testing environment.
- Communicates with internal departments to investigate and fix technical issues.
- Strictly adheres to company policies using careful judgment.
- Light housekeeping duties such as vacuuming, sanitizing keyboards, office trash, etc.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Minimum of 1 year customer service experience required.
- Strong communication skills are a must.
- Must be flexible in work hours and days.
- Ability to lift up to 20 lbs on occasion.
- Must be comfortable in a quiet testing environment.
- Beginner to Intermediate experience in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and Outlook).
- High school diploma or equivalent.
Pearson Education - 14 months ago
Pearson is an international media company with world-leading businesses in education, business information, and consumer publishing. Our...