Airgas Refrigerants, Inc is the largest reclamation and refrigerant distributor in the nation. Our Smyrna, GA Refrigerant facility is accepting resumes for Route Sales Driver . Airgas offers a full corporate benefits package including health, disability and matching 401(K).
Under general supervision, the Route Sales Driver will serve HVAC & Mechanical contractors by enrolling and maintaining the circulation of recovery cylinders for purpose of acquiring / purchasing used refrigerants and to enhance the sales of same products new accordingly.
• Be able to drive a box truck, open bed etc, to locations pre-determined, as required in effort to swap and enter into agreement a return program regarding recovered refrigerants with same customer.
• Compiles list of prospective customers for use as sales leads, based on information from newspapers, business directories, trade journals, and other sources.
• Sales representatives must be able to explain types of gases and uses to customers, as well maintain those same relationships.
• Meets or exceeds refrigerant return goals specified in the individual market plans for that area.
• Obtains approval from credit department for new accounts.
• Monitors competition by gathering current marketplace information on pricing, products, new products, delivery schedules, merchandising techniques, etc.
• Protects operation of company by keeping financial, production, sales and marketing information and plans confidential.
• Maintains the corporate image and philosophy in all contact with co-workers, customers and vendors.
• Heavy lifting required in excess of 60 pounds.
• Use of Computer with Outlook, Word, Excel skills.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
• 3-5 years of related experience and/or training or equivalent combination of education and experience. College Degree is helpful, yet experience in customer sales is preferred.
• Valid Class C driver’s license with HAZ MAT endorsement
• Strong negotiating and selling skills.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills, self-starter, self-motivated, sense of urgency, personable, extroverted personality, well organized, ability to achieve goals, ability to focus and pay attention detail.
• Ability to read, analyzes, and interprets common scientific and technical journals, financial reports, legal documents and EPA / DOT regulatory requirements.
Looking for a great company to work for? You’ll Find It With Us! Airgas LLC offers a competitive compensation and excellent benefits package, which includes Medical, Dental, Vision, Prescription Drug, Life & Disability Insurance, 401(k), Employee Stock Purchase Plan, Tuition Reimbursement and more.
Airgas is an Equal Opportunity & Affirmative Action Employer and promotes a Drug Free Work Environment.