SALES CONSULTANT – Michigan
Dermalogica continues to dominate the professional skin care industry with distribution in over 50 countries. Known worldwide as the Skin Therapist’s choice for offering the hottest, most respected professional skin care line, we are also recognized for our renowned postgraduate education. With over 40 classes in skin, body, alternative therapy and business development, it is no surprise we are considered the industry leader. We offer the largest and best in class field sales team, along with the passion and commitment to ensure our customer’s success. Look no further – you have found your Employer of Choice!
We invite you to join our dynamic sales team and become part of our exciting growth. As a Sales Consultant, your mission is to cultivate existing business, drive sales growth and uphold exceptional customer service along with educating prospective clients on the value of becoming a business partner with Dermalogica. This rewarding sales opportunity will oversee the state of Michigan and is responsible for:
- Collaborating with customers to create an actionable business plan
- Developing and achieving sales goals for existing clients
- Building meaningful customer relationships
- Implementing and supporting new promotions and product launches
- Supporting customers with merchandising display for maximum product exposure
- Participating and supporting educational programs and trade shows
- Planning and achieving sales goals through the development of new business
- Engaging in cold-calling activities
- Profiling prospective accounts and converting leads into customers
- Providing timely reports to management including calendar activities, sales calls, etc.
Our ideal candidate is a successful professional with salon/spa business to business field sales experience. Licensed Skin Therapist/Esthetician with a strong sales/retail background will also be considered. The person must reside in Detroit, suburb of Detroit, or Ann Arbor and possess a high school diploma (BA/BS preferred). Regular travel is a component of this position. We seek a charismatic, results-oriented, self-motivated candidate with a proven track record of success.
We offer competitive salaries, signifcant earning potential in monthly and quarterly bonuses, and company vehicle. Our outstanding benefit package include Free Products Allowances, Profit Sharing, Fitness Reimbursement, Domestic Partner Benefits and 401K matching, not to mention a host of other great perks.
To apply for this position, please click on “Apply for this Position” and compete the application. Be sure to submit your resume and salary information.
Dermalogica is an equal opportunity employer that embraces diversity.
Dermalogica - 17 months ago
Whoever said beauty is only skin deep had the right idea, as far as Dermalogica is concerned. The personal care products company makes...