Location: 701 Lee St, Des Plaines, IL Ste 300
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent.
- Minimum of two years experience in business office operations or related field preferred; healthcare preferred. - Above average interpersonal skills and communication.
- Excellent Excel worksheet and Access query building software skills.
- Sound analytical and problem solving skills.
- Demonstrated aptitude and use of financial information.
- Average organization skills. None - May be required to work evenings or weekends depending on schedule.
- Lifts up to 20 pounds occasionally, and/or up to 10 pounds frequently.
Support AMG Administration by collecting data,financial analysis, budget preparation,
preparing exhibits and monitoring payment activity.
1. Revenue Cycle and Financial Reporting
2. Support budget processing and variance analysis functions for all sites
3. Monitor correctness of all dashboard reports and other productivity Data
4. Assists in the monthly accounting close process through financial reporting including AMG’s financial reporting and database applications (e.g., Personal Analyst (PA)). Activities would include proper accounting of AMG’s transactions, variance analysis, reconciliation of accounts, reporting of data/statistics, preparation of financial reports, distribution of financial statements, etc.
5. Create timely reports and pivot tables to assist management in identifying and assessing problem areas. Based on this data, identify strategies or necessary changes to accomplish Business Systems Office goals.
Advocate Health Care - 12 months ago