Franchise: Xolair |
Territory: Madison-Green Bay
The Clinical Specialist, Franchise Sales manages and develops long-term relationships with physicians and other customers for the customer accounts in the assigned territory. As such, Clinical Specialists represent the assigned GNE brand(s) and their approved indications; helping external customers such as physicians, nurses, etc. learn about the benefits of the assigned GNE brand(s) in relation to the applicable therapeutic area/disease state.
Reports to: Division Manager, Xolair Sales
Example Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for meeting or exceeding assigned sales targets
- Develops robust territory business plans
- Develops strong and long-term relationships with customers in all assigned accounts
- Presents the assigned GNE brands in a professional, compliant, ethical and effective manner; helping external customers understand the benefits and use of GNE brands
- Monitors operating costs and compliance with territory budget
- Complies with all laws, regulations and policies that govern the conduct of GNE activities
- Business travel, by air or car, is regularly required
This position requires significant use of either a company provided or personal vehicle to perform the essential duties and responsibilities of the role. As a result, Genentech, Inc. (Company) from time to time will check your motor vehicle record for purposes of determining your eligibility for driving a Company vehicle or driving any vehicle on Company business.
Who you are
In hiring new employees, we look for people who are also inspired by our mission and who would fit in well with the collaborative, rigorous and entrepreneurial spirit of the company culture. Because we know that employees are critical to our success in
bringing novel medicines to patients, we are dedicated to remaining a great place to work and to providing employees with programs, services and benefits that allow them to bring the best to the business and to their personal lives.
You are an individual with the following qualifications and experience:
(unless stated as "preferred" or "a plus," all other criteria is required)
- Bachelors Degree
- Average of 2 or more years' work experience
- Previous sales experience in the pharmaceutical, biotech, or related industry is preferred
- Proven track record of meeting or exceeding objectives & goals
- Previous experience in achieving specific sales plans or other financial targets is preferred
The next step is yours. To apply today, click on the "Apply online" button below.
Roche is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Roche - 17 months ago
Roche is on a medicinal roll. The company operates two segments, pharmaceuticals and diagnostics, and sells its products in some 180...