We are looking for an individual who wants to be part of a team that provides exceptional service to our clients, and we have an immediate opening for a Architect within our Architecture Practice Center located in Denver, CO.
Responsibilities for this position include working with local and regional teams to prepare full design projects. This position will assist Senior Architects and Practice Center Leader with the development and acquisition of architectural projects with new and prospective clientele. This position will assist with the marketing of SEH’s architectural services, preparing and conducting proposal presentations, and managing communication between clients, consultants and contractors.
- Bachelors Degree in Architecture with a minimum of eight (8) years of experience.
- Licensed Architect in the State of Colorado.
- Recognized and well-connected with representatives from current and prospective clientele within the Rocky Mountain region; Acknowledged as an expert in one or more market sectors.
- Previous management experience; Ability to mentor junior architectural staff and/or other junior project staff through the design process.
- Ability to understand how buildings are constructed and to create technical documentation that succinctly describe the work to be done.
- Working knowledge of standard building code reviews; facility space planning, programming and interior functional layouts and site master planning and investigations.
- Previous experience in proposal and client management; proven history in leading and winning proposals.
- Proficient with Microsoft Suite including Microsoft Project.
- Must possess a valid driver’s license and be able to provide own means of reliable transportation for occasional day trips.
- Ability to travel as needed for team meetings, client consultations, on-site inspections/visits, etc.; Occasional overnight travel will be required.
- A Masters Degree in Architecture or related field.
- Previous experience on projects within the public safety, hospitality, and transit market sectors.
- LEED Accreditation.
- Working knowledge of Revit 2012 or similar BIM software.
- Familiarity with air, water and hazardous material requirements.
- Business development aptitude and experience.
How To Apply
For confidential consideration, please apply through the SEH website (https://careers.sehinc.com) or fax resume and salary requirements to 651.490.2138. Please refer to the job number when submitting your resume by fax.
Amount of Travel
SEH Inc. - 22 months ago