Pharmaceutical Representative – |
Diabetes Products - Portland, ME
Pharmaceutical Representative – Diabetes Products
Publicis Touchpoint Solutions, a division of Publicis Healthcare Group, is building a sales team responsible for the promotion of products for the treatment of diabetes. Touchpoint Solutions is partnering with a Fortune 500 pharmaceutical company to build a team of pharmaceutical representatives.
The team is a component of the partnership between Bristol-Myers Squibb and AstraZeneca.
The Sales Representative is responsible for providing the healthcare professional with the most current information pertaining to products regarding their approved indications and safety profile in a manner which will achieve the business potential of the territory and ensure appropriate patient care. The Sales Representative reports to the Publicis District Sales Manager.
Bachelors degree (any major) from an accredited college or university is required.
- Prior diabetes sales and/or pharmaceutical sales within the identified territory considered but not required
- Knowledge of the medical, healthcare or pharmacy industry and skills in clinical selling are preferred, but not required
- Entry level or new to industry candidate’s considered
- Demonstrated effective organizational and communication skills
- Leadership, self-motivation and initiative
- Demonstrated judgment and decision-making capability
- Be results oriented with demonstrated time management skills
- Ability to learn, analyze, understand and convey complex information
- Demonstrated technical aptitude and computer skills are essential
- A valid driver's license and safe driving record
Publicis Touchpoint Solutions design and implement customized healthcare sales, service, and communication teams. We listen to our Clients, create cross channel solutions and achieve their goals.
Publicis Touchpoint Solutions offers competitive compensation, a bonus plan, 401-K benefits, comprehensive benefits package, car/travel allowance, and the opportunity to grow with the nation’s leader in healthcare sales.
If you have a proven record of sales success and the desire to have a positive impact in the healthcare field, we want to hear from you. For immediate consideration, please apply online at
. Publicis Touchpoint Solutions is an equal opportunity employer M/F/V/D. We appreciate your interest in our company, however; only qualified candidates will be contacted