Sagetech Industries, a White Salmon, WA manufacturing firm seeks a bookkeeper/administrative assistant. Successful applicants must be responsible, motivated and willing/able to work in a fast paced and dynamic environment. Attention to detail and a can-do creative attitude are must.
Duties: Duties include payroll, accounts receivable, accounts payable, preparing reports, preparing tax and insurance related information, and various other duties.
If you’re willing to work hard and stay steep on the learning curve, send in your resume. We are involved in cutting edge application of electronics in UAV subsystems.
Candidates must be willing to work on military defense projects. This is a full time position. A valid driver’s license, background check, proof of US citizenship, and a high school diploma/GED are required.
Due to the volume of applicants, we ask that you please apply through www.SagetechCorp.iApplicants.com and refrain from contacting Sagetech via email.
- Expert with Computers (especially MS Office)
- Expert in QuickBooks a strong plus
- Accounting or related degree a strong plus
- Technical writing
- Ability to gather data and synthesize reports
- Creativity and enthusiasm in asymmetric, non-routine work
- Writing proposals, statements of work and reports
- Occasional long hours in a dynamic environment where hard work is rewarded.
Jobdango - 2 years ago