This is a Full Time position.
Southern Indiana/Louisville, Kentucky area
We are seeking a Transporter who under general supervision and according to established procedures is responsible for the timely, courteous, and competent transportation of patients throughout the Floyd Memorial Hospital and Health Services facility via wheelchair, stretcher, or bed. Also transports specimens, equipment/supplies, messages, and parcels, as designated. Performs a variety of other support services functions as is needed to provide service excellence to patients, visitors and hospital staff.
· Opportunity to work in a Regional, Non-Profit, Community Hospital
· Opportunity to work in an excellent working environment
· Opportunity to work for an organization that promotes continued education
We offer competitive salaries and excellent benefits. We are conveniently located 10 minutes from downtown Louisville at 1850 State Street, New Albany, IN 47150. EOE.
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Must maintain CPR certification
Expert Medicine. Exceptional Care.