Selling Talent Management products and services takes a special individual.
You will demonstrate a proven track record of success and the ability to deliver a compelling value proposition to decision makers including demonstrating product benefits and features. In addition, you will have the skills to manage the entire sales process from lead generation to final contract and implementation.
In this exciting role you will:
- Cold call, qualify key opportunities, and close business within a defined sales territory within the Northeastern USA.
- Meet or exceed all measurable sales objectives and quotas
- Continually maintain an accurate forecast and robust pipeline of sales opportunities
- Balance customer needs with corporate objectives
- Learn about, then stay continuously updated on, all on-demand, SaaS-based Talent Management products and services
- Establish relationships with customer organizations
- Track and record sales activities in Sales Force Automation tool and provide regular status reports
Order fulfillment and selling of products and services in high volume, low value, short cycle transactions using telephone sales (inbound/outbound calls).
As an Internet Sales Representative you will sell products and services to an assigned geographic or national account base territory to achieve assigned objectives. Generates sales leads as well as closing the sales on line or by phone. Utilizes inbound and/or outbound calls to pursue sales. Develops account penetration strategies, and closes business . Responsible for understanding Oracle*s product offerings and competitive issues. Identifies new business opportunities by creating and implementing territory campaigns with management assistance. Liaise with customer contacts for the purpose of managing the customer relationship, identifying new opportunities, and selling Oracle products and services. Participates as a team member on sales teams including field sales, support and education sales and sales consulting.
Duties and tasks are varied and are complex needing independent judgment. Fully competent in own area of expertise. Failure to obtain results would have serious consequences and need expenditure of resources. Contacts are within the organization and with external customers. May have project lead role and/or supervise lower level personnel. 5+ years business experience. Proven ability to manage complex sales cycle, with a track record of successful revenue attainment. Excellent communication/negotiating/closing skills with customers/prospects. Typically bachelor degree in Business or Computer Science or equivalent.
Oracle - 19 months ago
copy to clipboard -
Oracle is shifting the complexity from IT, moving it out of the enterprise by
engineering hardware and software to work together—in...