ServiceMaster is committed to Diversity and Inclusion. We encourage diverse candidates to apply to this position.
An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer – AA/EOE/M/F/D/V
Develops, coordinates, and implements systems, processes, and training to meet market/industry demands and brand standards.
Education and Experience Requirements
- Develops and modifies process methods and controls to meet quality standards.
- Generates new revenue opportunities by researching, developing, and rolling out new products/services, or extensions of existing products and services.
- Engages other corporate departments and franchisees to develop operational systems, tools, and procedures.
- Assists in the monthly and annual budgeting and forecasting process.
- Recommends and implements improvements, modifications or additions to document work.
- Reviews product development requirements for compatibility with processing methods to determine costs and schedules.
- Integrates equipment and material capabilities to meet process module target specifications and technology target specifications.
- Delivers training to and provides direct business consulting services to franchisees.
- Bachelor’s in business or a equivalent combination of education and experience required
- 5-8+ years of experience in DISASTER RESTORATION/CLEANING field required
- Master’s degree preferred
- Experience as a Business Development Consultant or related support/consultant position preferred
- Experience with P&L statements, budgets and forecasting preferred
- Valid, permanent driver’s license from state of residence and a clean driving record, defined as no DUI-related violations within the past five years and no more than three moving violations within the past three years, are required.
ServiceMaster - 30+ days ago
ServiceMaster is a privately held Fortune 500 company that provides various services to residences and firms. Its headquarters are located i...