(New York NY)
Interns: artnet Auctions Department
A perfect opportunity to get involved with the artnet Auctions department. You will assist the Specialists and Assistants enter lots for auction, research artists and artwork, find lot comparables, and interact with clients. The ideal candidates are recent graduates or current college students with concentrations in art history or art. They must have internet and computer fluency, practical knowledge of Photoshop, and be extremely organized and self-motivated.
We are looking for interns to assist with all of our teams including Photographs, Prints & Multiples, and Modern & Contemporary.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Current college student or recent college graduate, background in art history or art
- Knowledge of Contemporary and Modern art
- Must have exceptional writing skills
- Must be able to meet deadlines quickly and efficiently
- Must be detail-oriented, organized, and self-motivated
- Technical savvy and good knowledge of PC platform, Microsoft Office, and data entry
- Photoshop skills a must
- Foreign language skills a plus, but not necessary
To apply for the internship with the Auctions department please email resume and cover letter to:
We are looking for interns to start ASAP.
$20.00 daily stipend.
New York Foundation for the Arts - 16 months ago