Leadership experience for over 5 years,
Description: Provide supervision and direction to plant operating, maintenance and contractor personnel.
- A college degree,
- Certifications (a plus)
- Secret Clearance (a plus)
- Need to have experience relevant to Operations and Maintenance experience in the state of Georgia.
- Responsible for plant safety program activities and ensuring that safety policies and procedures followed.
- Responsible for ensuring station’s compliance with all environmental permits and regulations on a continuous basis and have the ability to respond appropriately to emergency situations.
- Responsible for the development, implementation and administration of comprehensive primary and secondary skill training programs to ensure operations and maintenance personnel are qualified and competent to perform the functions of their duties.
- Responsible for developing and maintaining the shift schedules and coordination of vacations to ensure proper staffing levels are maintained at all times.
- Coordinate with Commercial Operations including the real-time desk, unit start-ups, shutdowns and outages and ensures that the facility meets all regulatory and contractual obligations.
- Responsible for the performance management and development of assigned personnel, including but not limited to employee evaluations, coaching and counseling, training, labor relations and contract administration.
- Monitor and evaluate plant production output, efficiency and related variables including the overall effectiveness of operating practices and procedures and ensure that appropriate actions are taken in response to plant conditions or contingencies.
- Write and schedule maintenance work orders, give direction regarding work priorities and manage equipment deficiencies to ensure that they do not affect the reliability of plant operations.
- Assume ownership and responsibility of all plant systems, the development or updating of all operating procedures and checklists, the development or updating of all preventive and predictive work practices.
- Participate in the development and implementation of operational improvement initiatives, including but not limited to the station Operations Model and Conduct of Operations.
- Coordinates and supervises the removal and restoration of equipment from/for service.
- Oversees the preparation of and reviews all daily operations records (logs, charts, and reports).
- Coordinates station personnel’s response to abnormal situations and emergencies.
- Able to respond in a timely basis after normal working hours to resolve station issues.
Monster - 13 months ago