Do you enjoy providing excellent customer service while thriving in a fast paced environment?
Are you highly organized, able to multi-task and have the flexibility to adapt to the changing needs of client and internal partners?
Then we might be a match!
We are looking for top talent to join our team as a Client Service Assistant. In this role, your day will be anything but routine! Each day offers new challenges and the ability to use your excellent communication and customer service skills to assist a Client Service Manager and our clients.
On a daily basis, you can expect to:
This position offers you a challenging, yet rewarding career opportunity!
- Work with clients and internal partners to ensure timely handling for a variety of requests.
- Think outside the box to offer proactive solutions to match our business needs with those of our clients.
- Coordinate client services for multiple product lines.
Qualifications: Successful candidates are required to have the following:
Visa Sponsorship: This position is not eligible for sponsorship for work authorization by The Principal. Therefore, if you will require sponsorship for work authorization now or in the future, we cannot consider your application at this time.
- High school diploma, plus 2-4 years of related office experience.
- Basic knowledge of Pension plan and contract documents, mainframe and PC software would be helpful.
- Requires good-organizational, problem solving, verbal and written communication, interpersonal, and math skills.
- Must have ability to adapt to frequent change.
- Successful candidates need to be able to develop strong working relationships with external as well as internal clients.
Background Check Requirements: Employment at Principal is contingent upon successful completion of a background check.
Principal Financial Group - 19 months ago