Develops and implements programs and initiatives that support and enable our organization's goals and strategies. The Human Resources Manager acts as a strategic partner with leaders in the assigned client group to make key talent management decisions, drive change management plans, and facilitate and enact a high performing team culture.
- Implements and administers HR programs and processes, including staffing, performance management, talent and succession planning, compensation, training and development, and employee relations.
- Partners with leaders to identify and develop talent and to design and implement a talent management plan that addresses organizational needs.
- Facilitates organizational design, structure and talent initiatives to ensure maximum organizational effectiveness. Provides advice and guidance to managers in making decisions about promotions, changes in job functions or in providing recognition to their team members. Develop change management plans for the successful implementation of key organizational initiatives.
- Directs the interpretation and application of established human resources policies.
- Coaches managers and employees to improve performance and resolve employee relations issues; builds and fosters an environment of trust.
- Provides timely response to inquiries, answer questions, and facilitates access to all Human Resources services, promoting employee and manager self service.
- Coaches managers on compensation, total reward, and salary administration.
- Directs leaders and employees to resources in functional HR specialty areas including employee health, workers compensation, learning opportunities, compensation and employee benefit information. Ensures that new or changed resources, policies or procedures are known and available.
- Maintain up to date knowledge and guides managers in compliance areas including EEO, AAP, FLSA, FMLA, and ADA and immigration.
- Determine HR best practices and recommend changes or innovations where desirable
- Collaborates with peers in Human Resources on various strategic projects to achieve the development and realization of Human Resources strategic plans, goals and outcomes.
- Evaluates staffing needs and costs; identifies, hires, and promotes individuals with the right skills and competencies necessary to achieve superior results.
- Develops a team environment that values diversity and uses various individual’s strengths to the benefit of the team.
- Additional responsibilities requested or required.
- Bachelor’s degree in HR, business or related field required
- PHR, SPHR or GPHR certification preferred.
- Five+ years Human Resources generalist experience required.
- Significant knowledge of the human resources legal environment required.
- Excellent project and organizational skills required.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills required.
- Flexible, able to establish priorities in a dynamic environment.