Agilent is moving to a new Learning Management System (LMS), SuccessFactors, and need Business Process Consultants (BPCs) to administer it. The LMS BPCs:
• Ensure the LMS functions as designed and is maintained to meet changing business needs
• Facilitate business use of the system for course offering, course/curricula registrations, reporting, etc.
The LMS Business Process Consultants (BPC) will ensure that SuccessFactors can be implemented appropriately to meet business needs and are responsible for:
• Providing SuccessFactors LMS subject matter expertise
• Analyzing, implementing and updating business process design and documentation
• Providing upgrades and enhancement consultation and application of best practices.
• Controlling LMS administration access
• Giving input on configuration modifications
• Providing business solution consulting
• Developing and maintaining Agilent SuccessFactors LMS User Guide (employee, non-Agilent workers, and external distributors and service providers)
• Developing recommendations on LMS customization workflow, functionality design and testing
• Maintaining customization and data script documentation.
• Submitting, monitoring and overseeing site configuration changes.
• Escalating business critical requests
• Facilitating business use and access to SuccessFactors LMS
• Provide end-user support to Agilent LMS administrators for questions and problem resolution
• Support LMS implementation as liaison to SuccessFactors, Agilent IT, and the businesses
• Monitor support ticket queue for misrouted tickets and inactivity
• Review SuccessFactors build release notes; discuss best practices, issue recommendations for improvements
• Act as the single point of escalation for learner end-user support issues
• Support LMS integration with third party tools (e.g. WebEx, BrainShark, etc.) and iContent
• Provide support to eCommerce/pay-per-use courses and providers in conjunction with Agilent LMS related activities
• Provide on-demand reporting support for Agilent LMS administrators and managers for tracking, design and problem-solving
Bachelors, Masters or University Degree in Operations Management, Business, Learning Management, Mathematics, Education, Communications or related field of study, or equivalent combination of education/experience.
Fluent written and verbal professional communication skills in English
Proficient with Learning Management Systems, preferably SuccessFactors
Experience and Professional Skills:
• Possesses good personal management skills including time management, multi-tasking, flexibility, project management and prioritization
• Experience with Learning Management Systems, preferably SuccessFactors
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite: Word, Excel, Visio, PowerPoint
• Provides appropriate amount of communication to fit the situation
• Embraces effective decision making skills; uses good judgment and can bring closure to issues
• Continually demonstrates reliability and delivery of measured results, which are executed with a sense of urgency
• Has a sensitivity for working with other cultures
• Demonstrates strong teamwork skills and is able to collaborate and work effectively with others
• Ability to work and manage multiple tasks in an interrupt driven environment
• Ability to work across functions, businesses and geographies
• Highly organized
• Good interpersonal skills
• SQL skills helpful
Agilent is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to disability, protected veteran status or any other protected categories under all applicable laws.
Products from Agilent Technologies have a measurable effect on the scientific world. A leading maker of scientific testing equipment,...