Love to drive? Love working in Security? You can do BOTH at Universal! Join a company where your efforts are appreciated!
Work for a company that values and rewards your stellar customer service skills, security industry knowledge, and experience.
Universal Protection Service proudly supports the 100,000 Jobs Mission , a group of leading U.S. companies whose goal is to collectively hire 100,000 transitioning service members and military veterans by 2020. |
We are currently recruiting Flex/Utility officers with outstanding flexibility to work at numerous locations and patrol routes managed out of our Denver office. ***
In order to operate the Security Vehicle, the candidate must be age 25 + have a clean driving record ***
The successful candidates must also have outstanding flexibility in scheduling***
The successful Security Flex/Utility Officer candidate is responsible for providing security services at assigned locations. Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Driving and foot patrol of interior and exterior areas of assigned locations
- Report suspicious activities and persons
- Write detailed narrative reports, maintain daily activity reports (DARs)
- Respond to emergency situations requiring security assistance
- Access control through an admittance process
- Screen visitors and client employees in an efficient manner in order to expedite or bar their admittance to the site or facility
- Check for unsafe conditions, hazards, unlocked doors, and security violations