Responsible for end to end management of critical eCommerce programs and associated projects for the Verizon Wireless eCommerce team. Owns end to end responsibility for a critical sales, self serve or support program from a program/project management perspective. Facilitates, manages, and reports status on all phases of the project lifecycle, from initial concept through gating, requirements definition, design, development, testing, deployment and ROI tracking. Works with leadership within an eCommerce program area to help prioritize related projects, ensuring those with the greatest ROI or customer benefit receive resource and funding support. Serves as an advisor and SME for business owners on best practices in a particular program area (ie. Phones, Devices, Accessories, Emerging markets, Home services, Connected services, Buy path, Personalization, Omni-channel, My Verizon, My Verizon mobile, My Verizon Express, Special Projects, Multi-Portal, etc.)
- Develop and continuously improve a team of world class program/project managers who are subject matter experts in the eCommerce area they support.
- Maintain executive level status and visibility on all programs and projects in an assigned program area.
- Ensure successful execution and efficient management of all programs and projects. Track program/project level metrics to validate projected ROI and help streamline the SDLC process.
- Serve as a key liaison with all external groups, including National Marketing, Legal, Finance, IT, National Operations, QA, Client Account Management team, etc.
- Define and execute internal and organization wide processes that improve management of program/project documentation, communication and execution.
- Bachelor’s Degree Required
- 8+ years experience in Program/Project Management for an enterprise corporation, preferably in the Telecom or Technology sector.
- Must possess a thorough understanding of all program and project management fundamentals. PMI certification is a plus.
- Strong experience in the online eCommerce space.
- Strong communication, facilitation and organization skills are a must.
- Understanding of Verizon Wireless online portals and associated sales/support teams is strongly preferred
Equal Employment Opportunity
- Ability to guide and advise program/project team members and peers; to include documentation management, change management, gating processes, prioritization and structured learning on all aspects of the Verizon Wireless eCommerce portals
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Ability to work under pressure and manage all aspects of sales, self serve and support projects concurrently
- Thought leader on eCommerce best practices
- Ability to multi-task and flex with changing business needs
- Strong capacity to execute in a dynamic environment where creative thinking is required
- Must be highly disciplined, self-starter, and leader with the ability to execute on assignments independently, and effectively communicate expectations for all programs/projects being managed.
We are an equal opportunity employer m/f/d/v.
At Verizon, our people are busy changing the world-tackling the toughest challenges in areas like Healthcare, Energy, Public Safety, and...