Emtec, established in 1964, provides technology-empowered business solutions for world-class organizations in the enterprise, federal, state and local government, and education markets. With offices in 14 cities in the U.S., Canada and India, Emtec is big enough to address our client needs but small enough to care. Our local offices, highly-skilled associates, and global delivery capabilities ensure the accessibility and scale to align client’s technology solutions with their business needs. Emtec’s singular mission is to create “Clients for Life” - long-term relationships that deliver rapid, meaningful, and lasting business value. Our offerings span the entire IT lifecycle: from Consulting through Packaged, Custom, and Cloud Applications as well as a variety of Infrastructure Services.
The IT Solutions Sales Director will join an established team of experienced sales professionals in North America. The Sales Director is responsible for acquiring new business and will focus both on new logo acquisition and expanding sales to existing clients. The Sales Director will be selling the full suite of Emtec services and will have responsibility for the full sales cycle.
Key Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Prospecting, identifying and closing new business within the AO/SI market space
- Attain established sales/revenue goals
- Collaborate with client account teams to build pipeline and close business
- 6 years of experience selling IT Consulting and Application Outsourcing services across multiple industries
- Bachelor's Degree
- Able and willing to travel up to 80%
- Demonstrable track record of consistently meeting/exceeding quotas consisting of annual sales and revenue objective
- A proven and consistent track record selling to Fortune 1000 companies
- Established relationships at the C-Suite level within the Financial Services, Retail, and/or Travel and Hospitality Industries
- 2 or more years of attainment of annual sales quota equaling or exceeding $8M
Emtec is an Equal Opportunity Employer
- Strong demonstrated verbal and written communication skills
- Proficiency in the Microsoft Office Suite
US citizens and those authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply.
Applicants for employment in the US must possess work authorization which does not require sponsorship now or in the future by the employer for a visa.