The primary job purpose of the Pricing Analyst is to support PPL EnergyPlus' retail power marketing by providing
analytical and transaction support. This shall include but not be limited to customer relationship management,
market research and analysis, pricing coordination and development, transaction analysis and coordination, and other
functions as determined by the business unit.
1. Coordinate the transaction process with other functions within EnergyPlus and other areas of PPL Corporation.
2. Coordinate transaction analysis with the Marketing team and other functions within PPL Corporation.
3. Coordinate development of standard transaction reports, transaction summaries and other processes/procedures to more effectively manage market data, transaction opportunities and transaction results.
4. Conduct market research and analysis in coordination with the Marketing team. Incorporate market research and
analysis into marketing strategies.
5. Participate in market fundamental analysis based on market research, market intelligence, transaction analysis to
drive process which enhances the business units ability to succeed in market activities.
TO APPLY FOR THIS POSITION, PLEASE GO TO: www.pplweb.com
Utility-Worker.com - 3 years ago