than a job posting for the Kohler Company, one of the oldest and largest privately held companies in North America. Likewise, it is more than a job posting for The American Club Resort, the mid-west’s only Five Star Resort and Spa; home to over a dozen amazing dining options, four world-class golf courses, three lodging properties, and much more. This is an invitation to collaborate and ply your craft in a creative, conscious and characterful culture as a Cook III for the Horse & Plow.
As Kohler associates we are stewards of our craft, our culture, our environment and our communities. We care about our work and are committed to a single level of quality.
We forge our own path. And in turn, experience the joy of discovery and the opportunity to grow. From product marketing to golf course maintenance; from housekeeping to developing the next big innovation in bathing products, your career path is only limited by your desires.
As the Cook III,
this is your unique opportunity to set your mark and live on the leading edge.
Through continuous improvement and bold innovation, we will drive our company forward and together improve our world.
How you will contribute:
What you need to qualify:
- Utilize your commendable work ethic and commitment to detail as you play an integral role in maintaining the high standards of the Horse & Plow.
- Directly impacting our guests’ satisfaction by preparing and presenting exceptional food items.
- Utilize your efficiency and organizational skills to manage inventory, food costs, and pace of service.
- A major culinary school degree or a two year technical degree in culinary arts.
- Candidates should also have the ability to walk or stand for the majority of each shift, as well as lift or move up to 50 pounds.
- Candidate should have an advanced knowledge of restaurant operations.
- The ability to work in a fast paced environment is required.
This position is full time and the ideal candidate will be available to work full time including, nights, holidays, and weekends.
Kohler Hospitality offers a friendly work environment, full medical, dental, and vision benefits, associate discounts, and other benefits. To ensure a safe and healthy work environment we test all new associates for substance abuse. Kohler Co. is an equal opportunity employer.
Kohler - 22 months ago
copy to clipboard
When profits go down the drain at Kohler, that's not necessarily a bad thing. The company makes bathroom and kitchen products -- from...