TSI, a successful DoD contractor with proven history in the field of government contracting, has open positions in support of Navy Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) in Indian Head, MD.
Our highly skilled TSI Business Analysts will assist NAVSEA ERP Business Office (NEBO) in the ongoing development of a world class integrated business management system that modernizes and standardizes Navy business operations. Candidate(s) will support Navy ERP Subject Matter experts and will provide leadership, consulting and implementation level business analysis not limited to: system integration, data migration, business process reengineering, role mapping and organizational change management; with key support being in Business Process Team for specific Navy SAP modules.
TSI is highly distinguished in the design, development and application of executive solutions in management systems engineering for the successful implementation of strategies, plans, initiatives and metrics for our Navy clientele.
- Provide configuration management for Business Process changes, business rules, etc;.
- Work closely with NAVSEA ERP Leads on the review and recommendation of all proposed changes; develop white papers and evaluate/coordinate requests for new capabilities/configuration, etc.
- Provide support in evaluating and coordinating workflow configuration and maintenance requirements.
- Support NEBO management and/or NAVSEA business process ownership with master data updates and additions.
- Support identification, prioritization, testing and release of system changes.
- Actively monitor and report metrics of business health and performance.
- Assist NEBO Role Mapping Lead with end User SAP Role Maintenance,.
- Monitor trouble ticket issues/resolutions and support root cause analysis.
- Prepare briefing materials/issue papers/point papers/ad hoc reports and conduct special studies.
- Participate in planning meetings, strategy sessions, technical refresh sessions, and provide documentation .
- Prepare SOPs and desk guides documenting processes performed. Perform periodic reviews and updates of process documentation.
- Assist in configuration control of training materials.
Successful candidates will have:
- 5-7 years of experience as an analyst on Navy ERP system (required) with particular emphasis on the implementation of Navy SAP and its integration with existing Navy business practices and programs.
- A Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited institution and experience in enterprise resource planning systems.
- Demonstrated experience in Navy SAP modules: SD, FI, CO, FM, WM, MM, PS, AM.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite.
- DoD Secret security clearance.
Qualified candidates are requested to apply online at www.transformationsystems.com. Please provide your salary requirements and your current security clearance level.
About TSI: Founded by leadership author and executive consultant Dr. Marta C. Wilson, Transformation Systems Inc. (TSI) is a management systems engineering company that helps military and civilian leaders within the defense community achieve their extremely challenging goals in ways that are most efficient, effective and responsive. TSI provides enterprise transformation solutions, applying industrial and systems engineering principles and practices to the realm of organization design. Our team is comprised of highly motivated and insightful experts in the fields of engineering, psychology, math, science, business and evaluation. We are thought leaders with a passion to make a difference.
Indeed - 23 months ago
copy to clipboard
Transformation Systems, Inc. (TSI) is a small, woman-owned executive strategies and management systems engineering firm committed to helping...