LICENSES AND CERTIFICATES |
1. A ServSafe Certificate is required prior to employment.
2. A Food Handler's Certificate issued by the County Health Department is required and may be obtained at the time of appointment.
1. A completed EDJOIN classified application
2. Copy of High School Diploma or GED Certificate, or BA/AA Diploma or copy of transcripts showing high school graduation/degree date
3. Documentation of additional training/coursework
One requirement from each bulleted group MUST be met before your application will be considered.
Other (Documentation of additional training/coursework)
Proof of HS Graduation (Copy of High School Diploma or GED Certificate, or BA/AA Diploma or copy of transcripts showing high school graduation date/degree awarded)
Two (2) years of increasingly responsible experience in commercial or institutional food service activities. Additional desired training may include the completion of community college courses in nutrition, supervision, computers, work simplification, sanitation menu planning and/or other related areas.
EdJoin.org - 12 months ago