The Customer Executive is the primary owner of the customer relationship, responsible for using all corporate resources to maximize the solutions that Dell provides. Leads an organization in a matrix managed environment to deliver all initiatives within a customer engagement. Responsible for managing the full lifecycle of customer engagement(s) to include business consulting, strategic planning, growth, direction, marketing, sales, delivery, and profit and loss. Manages customer financials based upon business objectives and service level agreements while meeting revenue goals. Collaborates with Delivery Leaders who manage and coordinate tasks and resources to ensure that customer needs and contract requirements are satisfied. Responsible for providing appropriate deliverables to meet customer needs. Knows the customer's marketplace, competitive landscape, and financial and business drivers. Knows Dell’s suite of offerings and collaborates with Consulting, Account Executive and other Sales Executives to formulate customer solutions that link multiple Dell business capabilities to a customer’s strategic direction.
Roles and Responsibilities:
-Expected to spend 75% of time focused on account growth and innovation, the remaining 25% split
between directing account activities and Service Delivery
-Overall ownership of assigned customer relationship(s).
-Negotiates and owns the customer contract (non-government).
-Ensures positive customer experience and satisfaction as reflected by continuously improving NPS
-Builds strong collaborative relationships with Consultants, Account Executives, Domain Sales Executives and others to maximize customer utilization of Dell products and services, establishes and
meets growth plans and targets.
-Responsible for maintaining operating and growth plans.
-Builds and maintains advisory relationships with senior executive level customers and customer
-Engages in all phases of selling and provides direction for delivery of customer solutions.
-Ensures contractual expectations are met and exceeded.
-Responsible for revenue and profit goals and effectively manages P&L across multiple deal
-Sets strategy within sphere of responsibility and contributes to long-term strategy of overall business
-Directs the efforts of others in the achievement of the strategic and operational objectives of the
-Provides input to the hiring, staffing and maintaining of a diverse and effective workforce.
-Responsible for career development/planning, performance and pay discussions of account based
-Services and solutions include partial outsourcing using one or two service components and small-
mid project portfolio.
-Accountable for all phases of account expansion and delivery of low to moderately complex
solutions and expansion / growth.
-Owns small to mid-scale engagement(s) with annual revenue generation of $5M up to $15M.
-Engagements are typically local or limited regional operations that may include some limited global
elements in service operations.
-Typically, customer team of between 100 to 250.
-Leverages the knowledge and skills of managers or teams of professionals.
-Manages multiple teams and significant assignments
-10+ years of relevant experience or equivalent combination of education and work experience (Application, Healthcare Payer, Payer BPO)
-6+ years managerial/leadership experience.
-Advanced knowledge of finance, contract management, customer relationships, people management, project management and relevant industry information.
-Negotiation skills are required also.
-Undergraduate degree and 8-10 years relevant experience or Graduate degree and 6-8 years relevant experience.
With more than 100,000 team members globally, we promote an environment that is rooted in the entrepreneurial spirit in which the company was founded. Dell’s team members are committed to serving our communities, regularly volunteering for over 1,500 non-profit organizations. The company has also received many accolades from employer of choice to energy conservation. Our team members follow an open approach to technology innovation and believe that technology is essential for human success.
Why work with us?
- Life at Dell means collaborating with dedicated professionals with a passion for technology.
- When we see something that could be improved, we get to work inventing the solution.
- Our people demonstrate our winning culture through positive and meaningful relationships.
- We invest in our people and offer a series of programs that enables them to pursue a career that fulfills their potential.
- Our team members’ health and wellness is our priority as well as rewarding them for their hard work.
Life At Dell
Equal Employment Opportunity Policy
Dell - 13 months ago
Since 1985, Dell has played a critical role in enabling more affordable and accessible technology around the world. As an end-to-end...