Take an idea. Make it a product. Get it into the pipeline. Share it with the world. Sounds simple, but, of course, the devil's in the details. At Nike's In-House Manufacturing and Distribution Divisions, we manage every detail, making sure great ideas become great products for athletes everywhere. What does this mean for you? In the best situations it means you'll push your colleagues to do their best work, and they'll turn around and do the same for you. And the details? Take a look and see for yourself.
As our Plastic Machine Operator I Thermoforming, you'll provide expertise operating equipment and may perform troubleshooting as needed. You will perform and maintain regular checks and fill out production documentation. You will take action to ensure quality limits are hit and productivity targets are met. In addition you will monitor raw material usage and track finished goods inventory. You are responsible for keeping your work area organized, clean and in safe working condition.
Position currently available is:
- D shift: Friday through Sunday 5:12pm-5:12am (nights)
Requirements for the position include:
· High School diploma or GED
· 3 years' experience within a manufacturing environment
· Machine up and troubleshooting experience highly preferred
· Proven mechanical aptitude and problem solving skills
· Ability to remove molds and tooling weighing between 30-70 lbs
· Ability to utilize various hand tools while wearing appropriate personal protective equipment
· Ability to calculate basic math problems including addition, subtraction, multiplication, division, using fractions and decimals and an understanding of weight and measurement
· Clarity of vision at 20 inches or less and at 20 feet or more
· Ability to identify and distinguish product clarity and apparent defects while monitoring the product and process
· Experience working in a team environment to meet production goals
· Proven ability to handle multiple requests and competing priorities in order to meet production deadlines
· Experience within a plastics manufacturing environment is highly preferred
· Technical school certificate preferred
· To ensure that we continue to hire competent, ethical and trustworthy individuals, all candidates must successfully complete a thorough background investigation and drug screening prior to beginning employment with Nike.
We're interested in learning more about you and appreciate you taking the time to apply online.
Nike, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) that strives to create a diverse workforce and an inclusive culture.
Nike - 11 months ago
NIKE, Inc. (NIKE) is engaged in the design, development and worldwide marketing of footwear, apparel, equipment, and accessory products....