To provide interior design support and administrative assistance to the Interior Designer, Move-In Coordinator. Primary responsibility will be to support the smooth and successful transition of residents into the community and/or through the continuum of care (In-House Moves).
This role will require contact with the resident/their families and the marketing and resident life team members. The position will also support the Interior Designer in community interior design projects.
Responsibilities will include:
- Completing all required paperwork through communication with all appropriate parties and maintaining administrative files and ensuring preparation of the residents'
apartments for move in.
- Assist with the Coordination and scheduling of move-ins/transfers/move-outs.
- Serve as resource for resident/their families and the marketing, resident life and general service team members.
- Prepare and distribute correspondence and information to residents, vendors, contractors and internal contacts as directed by the Interior Designer, Move-In
- Assist in scheduling move-ins/work and other activities as directed by the Interior Designer, Move-In Coordinator.
- Assist in preparing Move-in correspondence and information to all departments in advance of moves to alert staff, especially those who have an initial, hands-on role
during the move-in process.
- Develop and publish a weekly move-in report.
EDUCATION, TRAINING AND EXPERIENCE:
• Associates degree in interior design or related field, or equivalent experience in the field of interior design
• At least two years experience in an administrative support role
• Exceptional customer service skills
• Ability to handle multiple priorities and respond in a high pressured environment.
• Excellent interpersonal skills
• Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
• Competent in organizational, time management skills, attention to details and accurate record keeping skills
• Demonstrates good judgment, problem solving and decision making skills
• Self starter, sees what needs to be done and take the initiative to handle it.
• Proficiency in computer skills, Microsoft Office Applications (Windows, Outlook, Excel) with the ability to learn new applications
Westminster Canterbury - 23 months ago