Penn National Gaming has thrilled and entertained guests since 1971 when it all began as a horse racing venue. From a single race track, we have grown to be one of the nation’s largest gaming companies, operating properties that offer broad and diverse gaming and pari-mutuel wagering experiences. PENN is dedicated to becoming the undisputed leader in guest service by offering a Red Carpet experience for each and every guest.
Hollywood Casino St. Louis is hiring a Valet Attendant
Your daily responsibilities include:
- Promote and maintain all steps of the Red Carpet Customer Service program with each patron and employee you come in contact with.
- Effectively respond to supervisor's requests in all areas of customer interaction and customer concerns.
- Comply with company policies, all state and federal regulations, and internal controls as it relates to this position.
- Accept incoming vehicles (ticketing, etc.) appropriately, parking cars and returning to valet station in as little amount of time as possible.
- Handle vehicle and keys appropriately.
- Retrieve customer vehicles from specified areas in as little amount of time as possible.
- Report accidents and vehicle damage appropriately and in accordance with State and Federal DOT regulations and Company policy.
- Maintain logs, vehicle counts, etc. as per department policy.
- Respond to guest inquiries, provide assistance or direct to another area for information.
- Perform all work in a safe, timely and courteous manner.
- Assist co-workers as necessary.
- Employees may be required to perform duties outside of their normal job description where, in the Company's judgment, it is necessary in the interest of efficiency, productivity or improved guest service.
To be successful in this position it will require the following skill set:
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Six months experience in customer service field required
- Must be at least 18 years of age and have a driving record that meets Company requirements
- Valid state driver’s license required
- Must be able to drive and operate all types of passenger vehicles with automatic or manual transmissions in a safe fashion
- Available to work required schedule which may include nights, weekends, holidays and overtime as needed
- Must possess excellent interpersonal skills
- Good oral and written communication skills, must be fluent and literate in English
- Must be able to listen and respond to visual and aural cues
- Teamwork – ability to work collaboratively within the outlet for effective day to day operations
- Compliance with all regulatory, governmental, and safety requirements
- Ability to meet deadlines and effectively manage multiple priorities in a demanding work environment
- Knowledge of and compliance with department, property and company policies and procedures
- Physically mobile with reasonable accommodations including ability to push, pull, carry and lift up to 25 lbs., and the ability to push, pull, reach, bend, twist, stoop, stack, crouch, kneel and balance when performing job duties in varying work areas such as confined spaces
Something to leave you with:
If you’re truly committed to a red-carpet service culture, then you need a team that is just as dedicated in pursuing that vision. Penn National Gaming is the place where we empower our cast members to deliver that WOW factor to our guests and in turn we will provide them an opportunity to build an “A” list career portfolio. You will soon understand why “It’s Good To Be PENN!”
Penn National Gaming, Inc. - 19 months ago