Requires Bachelor of Science Degree in Engineering or Computer Science
- Requires knowledge in the following protocols: OSPF, BGP, IS-IS, MPLS.
- Knowledge in the following areas is also desired: Multicast, VPNs, QoS, BRAS, Firewall and IDP.
ABOUT JUNIPER NETWORKS
- Install lab equipment for Customer Service Lab
- Day to day maintenance of the lab which includes maintenance of Juniper Networks routers, Juniper Networks switches, Juniper Networks firewalls, other vendor routers and file servers.
- Work with Juniper Facilities team on maintenance of the power and cooling of the lab.
- Support Customer Service engineers on lab setup, problem replication and fix verification.
Juniper Networks is in the business of network innovation. From devices to data centers, from consumers to cloud providers, Juniper Networks delivers the software, silicon and systems that transform the experience and economics of networking. Our products and technology run the world’s largest and most demanding networks today, enabling service providers, enterprises, and governments to create value and accelerate business success. Everyday our 9,000+ colleagues come together across 46 countries to realize our company vision – Connect Everything, Empower Everyone. We are innovating in ways that empower our customers, our partners and ultimately, everyone, in a connected world. These customers include the top 130 global service providers, 96 of the Fortune 100 and hundreds of public sector organizations.
WHERE WILL YOU DO YOUR BEST WORK?
Wherever you are in the world, whether it’s downtown Sunnyvale or London, Westford or Bangalore, Juniper is a place that was founded on disruptive thinking – where colleague innovation is not only valued, but expected. We believe that the great task of delivering a new network for the next decade is delivered through the creativity and commitment of our people. The Juniper Way is the commitment to all our colleagues that the culture and company inspire their best work—their life’s work. At Juniper we believe this is more than a job - it’s an opportunity to help change the world...
Juniper Networks is enrolled in E-Verify® and will be participating in E-Verify in addition to our Form I-9 process. www.dhs.gov/E-Verify
Juniper Networks - 2 years ago
copy to clipboard
Juniper Networks has blossomed in a landscape dominated by Cisco. The company designs and sells network infrastructure equipment used to...