The Chartis Claims Business Analysis and Strategy team has an opening for a AVP-OPS & STRATEGY-CLAIMS.
This position’s primary responsibilities w ill be to:
* to lead and provide strategic direction and management to a team of 5-10 Operations & Strategy personnel inclu
* Plan, direct and evaluate w ork of staf f, as well as make decisions regarding pay, performance management, de
* Develop long-term strategic goals, prioritize and schedule projects and project phases.
* Responsible for evaluation and management of the team’s performance.
* Develop and implement solutions to improve operating or cost ef ficiency or to solve business problems.
* Evaluate solution results and make adjustments accordingly.
* Prepares formal presentations, w ritten reports and general project specifications
SKILLS/EXPERIENCE REQUIRED: 10 years work experience in financial services – preferably insurance,
consulting, audit, or systems
* Quantitative analysis / Complex financial analysis skills (e.g., modeling, valuations, DCF)
* Problem solving abilities
* Project management skills
* Process / w orkflow mapping skills
* Oral and written communication skills
American International Group - 23 months ago
copy to clipboard
AIG is a leading international insurance organization serving customers in 130+ countries. AIG companies serve commercial,...