A top financial services firm is seeking a CAO (Chief Administration Officer) who's purpose will to define the business intelligence and global reporting strategy to improve data quality to meet the reporting needs of various global business units (capital markets, global transactions, etc.).
- Analyze globally the people, process, and technology of the existing business intelligence and reporting strategies and design strategy for improvements
- Work with finance, technology and global project leaders to drive improvements (automating reporting, improving data quality, etc.).
- Determine appropriate business intelligence needed for various operating units
- Drive appropriate technology infrastructure strategy needed to support reporting needs
- Direct the activities of Global Project Leads and their specialized teams
- Ensure high quality business intelligence is available via reporting structure to business units (i.e., global transactions, headcount analysis, process flows, cash management, activity based costing, trade and transaction volume).
- A solid accounting background
- Experience leading regional or global business intelligence
- Operations experience (operation, risk, control)
- Strong understanding of areas of Finance and IT necessary in development of a strong business intelligence and reporting organization
- Bachelors Degree in Business, Finance, or related field
Founded in 1995, GSI (Global Selection Inc.) is a privately held recruiting firm whose clients range across industries, from the...