Tommy Bahama defines relaxed, sophisticated, island-inspired living, with a complete collection of men’s and women’s sportswear, denim, swimwear, accessories, a complete home collection and restaurants. Tommy Bahama is looking for a qualified Customer Service Assistant to join our efforts to create an island lifestyle that inspires the world to relax.
The Customer Service Assistant position is to provide departmental support to the Customer Service/Operations team. This position requires phone communication with customers and other internal departments, and utilizes a variety of computer systems for order entry and order status.
KEY RESULTS AREAS
• Handle incoming phone calls into the customer service phone queue, including communicating product availability and order status.
• Demonstrate clear and professional written and oral communication.
• Key wholesale customer re order and booking orders into the computer system.
• Review daily NSR (Non-Ship-Reason) report for At Once orders taken previous day. Take steps to resolve issues showing on report.
• File customer orders and other documentation as needed.
• Perform special projects as assigned. This could include special mailings, preparing seasonal order acknowledgements, assist in filling special orders.
• Understanding of other Customer Service responsibilities and provide support as directed by Supervisor.
• Assist Customer Service Representatives with order extensions and issues.
• Help prep and key pre-season booking orders.
• Monitor 'Employee Orders' Outlook mailbox. Enter orders in a timely manner for Tommy Bahama and Oxford employees.
• Gather Retail Comments, consolidate and publish monthly.
• Assist other Operations departments with projects as required.
EXPERIENCE, TALENT AND EDUCATION
• High School Diploma.
• Industry experience in retail or wholesale extremely helpful.
• Customer Service and phone experience preferred.
• 1-2 years general office experience.
• Good communication skills - written and verbal.
• Good typing skills.
• Pleasant phone voice.
• Must be detail oriented.
• Ability to multi task.
• Good understanding of computer systems.
Tommy Bahama - 17 months ago
About Tommy Bahama
Tommy Bahama is part of Tommy Bahama Group, Inc, a wholly owned subsidiary of Oxford Industries, Inc. (NYSE:OXM)....