Ready to show the world what you,ve got?
This is the place to do it.
You're smart, confident, and competitive, with fire in your belly-all the earmarks of an incredible Sales Associate . Why curb that enthusiasm when ADP can cultivate it? With one of the best sales training programs in the country, we help people like you go far...and fast.
ADP is a visionary, $9-billion company creating new products and services that have a dramatic impact on how the world does business. As a Sales Associate you will fan the flames of entrepreneurialism by:
There are numerous reasons people of your caliber build their entire careers at ADP, such as:
- Networking with key decision makers in a designated territory
- Prospecting targets for ADP payroll and HR solutions
- Representing stand-alone products of genuine interest to customers
- Cross selling business outsourcing solutions to an existing client base
... plus the superb stock, pension and tuition programs you expect of a global industry leader
- A competitive base salary with performance based annual increases
- Unique tiered commission structure
- Monthly bonuses just for meeting your goals
- Reimbursement for mileage and cell phone
- Individualized support and career coaching
So bring your world-class potential to a place where it reaps the most rewards. And start customizing your road to success.
Experience, Skills, Academic:
In addition to your raw talent and robust personality, these traits help make you irresistible:
- A relevant Bachelor's degree
- Keen drive and barrier-breaking confidence
- A strong and classic work ethic
- Superior written and verbal communications skills
Automatic Data Processing, Inc. (NASDAQ: ADP), with about $10 billion in revenues and about 570,000 clients, is one of the world's largest providers of business outsourcing solutions. Leveraging over 60 years of experience, ADP offers a wide range of human resource, payroll, tax and benefits administration solutions from a single source. ADP's easy-to-use solutions for employers provide superior value to companies of all types and sizes. ADP is also a leading provider of integrated computing solutions to auto, truck, motorcycle, marine, recreational vehicle, heavy manufacturing, and agricultural vehicle dealers throughout the world.
ADP is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer; M/F/D/V. ADP believes that diversity leads to strength.
Area of Interest:
United States, Atlanta, GA
Automatic Data Processing - 16 months ago