Job Title: New Client Sales Consultant-Omaha, NE
Job ID: 100583
Location: Nebraska, Omaha
Full/Part Time: Full-Time
Manager level: First Level Professional
A leader in brokerage and investment services for over 35 years, TD Ameritrade offers a full spectrum of powerful solutions and innovative tools for trading and investing. We're constantly expanding our knowledge and bolstering our capabilities, from a leading active trader program to intuitive long-term investment solutions and a national branch system. Combined with some of the industry's brightest minds, there's no limit to how big our accomplishments can be.
From first-time investors to sophisticated traders, TD Ameritrade is focused on helping individuals seek out their financial goals. And you're the ambassador to all that we do. Beginning with our trading platform and proprietary technology to our resolve to outperform, you'll maintain the high level of quality and integrity we're known for, each and every day. With the right opportunity, there's no limit to what you can accomplish.
As a leading employer in financial services, we believe in building strong relationships, achieving quality results and working with integrity. It's at the heart of everything we do. That's why we provide you with comprehensive training, benefits and programs that inspire you to achieve more every day. Apply to a TD Ameritrade job today and help our clients pursue their dreams, while you fulfill yours.
Applicants must be eligible to work in the U.S. Immigration sponsorship is typically not available for this position.
The New Client Consultant will provide in-depth assistance to both clients and prospective clients. This role will assume ownership of the inbound client experience during the initial on boarding stage, applying a holistic approach that will insure clients who choose TD Ameritrade receive the best on boarding experience in the industry. The goal of a New Client Consultant is to engage both prospective and new clients in a sales based conversation at the beginning of the relationship with TD Ameritrade in order to identify opportunities to increase share of wallet.
New Client Consultants will be subject matter experts. With their extensive process and product knowledge, these associates will increase prospect conversion rates, uncover additional business opportunities, introduce and promote the products and tools clients need to be successful investors. By educating clients about the dynamics of the markets, they will de-mystify investing; instilling the confidence clients need to be successful investors. This enhanced service will help build and instill trust and loyalty, reaffirming the client's choice to invest with TD Ameritrade. This approach to serving the client during the on boarding phase will go beyond basic achieving client satisfaction and seek to deliver client advocates by proactively identifying (and then providing) the tools, products, and service our clients need to be successful.
- Create and cultivate a client experience that exceeds client's expectations while establishing the benchmark for initial service within the online brokerage industry
- Deliver the best new account opening and on boarding experience in the industry by assuming ownership and by providing in-depth assistance beyond the client's initial stated need. New Client Consultants will insure that the client's first experience is a lasting experience.
- The associate will have an in-depth understanding of the competitive marketplace including investment principles and practices while effectively positioning the TD Ameritrade value proposition against our competitors in a manner that consistently wins business
- At the individual level, proactively enter into goal-based discussions that allow us to deliver the product and or service that meets the client's investing needs and ensure they are on the path to achieving goals
- Generate additional revenue by growing share of wallet; this will happen by delivering in-depth product knowledge, industry knowledge and probing sales techniques aimed at capitalizing on new business opportunities through client referrals and or account consolidation
- Be empowered to offer and identify solutions that meet the client's investing needs which will translate into a long term relationship between our client and TD Ameritrade
- Process and place non-solicited equity, option, CD and mutual fund trades for TD Ameritrade clients while adhering to policies and procedures set by the company
- Process solicited TDX trades to include gathering of suitability and sales profile data
- Assess TD Ameritrade's risk exposure associated with each order and or client's investment strategy
- Perform outbound sales functions when business need exists
TD Ameritrade participates in the E-Verify program for those states requiring E-Verify. For additional information on this program please click here .
- Be an expert on the following subjects and provide client support via the phone, chat, email, webinars, live events and web collaboration from the prospect phase in the relationship
- College degree strongly preferred or equivalent of professional experience
- Minimum of two years experience in Financial Services
- Must possess both the Registered Representative (Series 7) and (Series 66) licenses
- Must be service oriented and have a proven track record of delivering exceptional service
- Exceptional interpersonal communication skills in addition to strong problem solving and analytical abilities
- Must possess a working knowledge of market operations with the ability to interpret these concepts clearly to the client
- Must demonstrate a positive and professional image at all times
- Must be self-motivated and service oriented
- Must be able to prioritize and multi-task under pressure while demonstrating strict attention to detail and remaining client focused
- Strong probing and negotiation skills
- Proficiency in using a personal computer and various database management programs and internet browser based applications
TD Ameritrade is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We value diversity and offer a quality workplace.
TD Ameritrade, Inc. member FINRA/SIPC/NFA is a subsidiary of TD Ameritrade Holding Corporation (NASDAQ: AMTD). TD Ameritrade is a trademark jointly owned by TD Ameritrade IP Company and the Toronto-Dominion Bank.
© 2012 TD Ameritrade IP Company, Inc. All rights reserved. Used with permission.
If your stock makes a big move while you're stuck in traffic, don't worry -- TD Ameritrade lets you buy and sell even when...