HFF (Holliday Fenoglio Fowler, L.P.) is a leading provider of commercial real estate and capital market services to the commercial real estate industry. HFF operates out of 21 offices and offers clients a fully integrated capital markets platform including debt placement, investment sales, advisory services, structured finance, private equity, loan sales and commercial loan servicing. Our goal is to hire and retain associates who have the highest ethical standards and the best reputation in the industry. Without the best people, we cannot be the best firm.
Main Responsibilities include:
- Prepare commercial mortgage loan/sales packages for presentation to lenders and buyers.
- Respond to lender and borrower questions.
- Work with Production Coordinator on loan requests.
- Coordinate information regarding market data, occupancy data, expense analysis, aerials, maps, rent/sales comparables and occupancy.
- Assist loan originators in preparing documentation for the closing process.
- Prepare market analysis reports, including comparable rents, vacancy and absorption.
- Organize and present data analysis, draw objective conclusions and make recommendations.
- Perform complicated financial and spreadsheet analysis and modeling.
- Prepare and maintain financial models in Argus.
- Interact with clients, prospective buyers and investors.
Education and Experience:
- 3-5 years of experience in a financial analysis environment, preferably in the mortgage or real estate industry.
- Excellent organizational, interpersonal and communication skills; able to interface with top level executives.
- Strong computer skills with an advanced working knowledge of Excel, Word and proficiency in leasehold analysis programs such as Argus a must; willingness to learn research software.
- Self-motivated, team-oriented and capable of handling several tasks simultaneously.
- Strong research, analytical and problem solving skills.
- Bachelor's degree in Real Estate, Finance, Accounting or related discipline or an equivalent combination of education and experience from which comparable knowledge and skills may be acquired.
HFF is an equal opportunity employer and affords equal opportunity to all applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, citizenship, age, handicap or disability, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law .