Interactive Marketing Intern – Social Media (FULL-TIME PAID) – 36 Week Program (9 month) beginning in March, 2013. |
This internship position will support the Social Media Manager for the hospital and will receive hands-on training and "real-world" healthcare social media marketing.
Opportunities include, but are not limited to:
· Help to maintain Nationwide Children’s presence on social networking sites (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube and Pinterest) by sparking conversations and engaging online visitors into deeper involvement
· Learn social media monitoring tool to manage social networks
· Monitor and post on blogs, forums, and social networks
· Online outreach and promotion using Facebook, Google +, LinkedIn, Twitter, and more
· Research health topics and news content for new hospital blog
· Solid understanding of all sections related to the anatomy of a blog and WordPress
· Assist in editing and posting blog posts
· Aid in producing articles, photos, and multimedia digital content for social media channels
· Coordinate data for reporting needs
· Assist in creating content calendars
· Research, write/edit
· Research and build a database of relevant blogs and influencers.
· Perform administrative and other duties as needed.
Qualified individuals will have at least one year experience (other internships will be considered in that experience) and a degree in marketing, web communications, public relations, or a related field. Industry knowledge of social media is required. Writing and communication skills are required and individual must be proficient in Microsoft Office and Google Docs and social media channels. Also required are strong organizational/time management skills.
Nationwide Children's Hospital - 9 months ago
Buckeye babies, toddlers, and teens don't have to travel the country wide to find pediatric care with Nationwide Children's...