WAGO has an immediate full-time position in the Warehouse for an energetic, detail oriented individual to pull, pack and ship orders daily. The individual must understand the basic process of shipping, have shipping experience, good organizational and communication skills, be able to lift 70 lbs., and possess a high school diploma.
Duties and Responsibilities:
Responsible for daily Warehouse functions, including:
• Order verification and packing orders as per packing list instructions
• Shipping orders as per routing instructions
• Material pulling and consolidating for Production
• Responsible for maintaining proper levels of shipping supplies at workstations, such as tape, labels, markers, boxes, bags, etc.
• Keeping work area clean and safe work environment at all times.
• Must be able to lift 70 lbs.
• Participate in cycle counting and year-end inventory.
• OSHA and company safety compliance on all procedures used in fulfilling the warehouse clerk duties.
• Must be able to access Quality Manual and perform job duties as per procedures.
• Responsible for maintaining physical inventory accuracy.
• Required to attend and achieve Forklift Certification.
Normal hours: Eight hour day between 6 a.m. – 6 p.m. as per posted work schedule. 48 hour notice will be given for overtime. One mandatory Saturday of eight hours is required within a month.
Please send resume and cover letter (no phone calls) to:
Human Resources Manager
N120 W19129 Freistadt Rd.
P.O. Box 1015
Germantown, WI 53022
(262) 255-6392 FAX
*When submitting resume by email to WAGO Corporation, please type “Warehouse Clerk” in the subject line.
Drug Free Work Place
WAGO Corporation - 10 months ago