EQT has opportunities available for 2013 summer engineering interns in the following departments:
Students will be given projects and assignments for the summer and will be expected to make a presentation at the end of their internship term. Duties vary depending on area of focus and may include:
Internship locations include:
- Observing and assisting field operations and maintenance activities.
- Tracking and analyzing data to aid in development of engineering solutions.
- Analyzing lubrication and fluid analysis programs.
- Preparing schedules and cost estimates for various Midstream Operations projects.
- Assist Technical Services Staff with equipment preventative and predictive maintenance.
- Charleston, WV
- Waynesburg, PA
Knowledge of MS Office software including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Microsoft Project.
AutoCAD , 3D Modeling and Finite Element Analysis
Mechanical, Chemical or Petroleum Engineering Student completing sophomore or junior year.
Integrated natural gas company EQT Corporation (formerly Equitable Resources) hopes to get its fair share of the natural gas market....