EQT has opportunities available for 2013 summer engineering interns in the following departments:
Students will be given projects and assignments for the summer and will be expected to make a presentation at the end of their internship term. Duties vary depending on area of focus and may include:
Internship locations include:
- Observing and assisting field operations and maintenance activities.
- Tracking and analyzing data to aid in development of engineering solutions.
- Analyzing lubrication and fluid analysis programs.
- Preparing schedules and cost estimates for various Midstream Operations projects.
- Assist Technical Services Staff with equipment preventative and predictive maintenance.
- Charleston, WV
- Waynesburg, PA
Knowledge of MS Office software including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Microsoft Project.
AutoCAD , 3D Modeling and Finite Element Analysis
Mechanical, Chemical or Petroleum Engineering Student completing sophomore or junior year.
EQT Corporation - 9 months ago
Integrated natural gas company EQT Corporation (formerly Equitable Resources) hopes to get its fair share of the natural gas market....